Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer! :)

I love summer. Mostly because I get to watch cute movies and play silly games all day. And I get to go out on fun dates with my husband. This summer has been full of adventures for our little family, most of them a lot of fun.

We were able to be a part of Tia's wedding (mine was much better of course, it wasn't 100 degrees that day) and that was a lot of fun. I am so happy for her and her new husband Eric. Although I wasn't thrilled about standing around in the heat it was a fun day all around. Now I have other married people to hang out with too.

I took Holland to the Zoo to see Rocky Shores with my adaptive kids and we had a blast. Everyone else in the family was pretty jealous and I don't blame them. That exhibit is probably the coolest thing at the entire Zoo, just so ya know.

We spent the Fourth of July with both of our families; the morning was spent in Ogden and then the evening in Magna. Brysen walked the Plain City Parade with Holland and then we hung out around the house until about 1pm. Then it was off to a birthday party and then to Magna for a barbecue and fireworks.








All in all I still enjoyed being married to this crazy guy I married. I love him so much that I've even started cooking for him. According to him Hell is freezing over but that's his way of saying "wow, thanks babe." Our relationship is awesome like that.

In other news, We have officially booked our cruise! We leave on September 2 from Seattle, Washington. I have to admit, I'm rather excited. My goal is to lose all of the weight I've put on since the wedding. Nobody told me that when you get married your chances of getting fat increase. Good thing I like to eat healthy foods as well as crap food.

Brysen decided to try to cut his finger off at work a few weeks ago so we got to go to the doctors together. It was our first visit as a married couple. I have to say, it was rather uneventful unfortunately. I was hoping he would get stitches but he didn't even get glued. Life is so unfair sometimes.

B's work decided to do an Employee Appreciation Day last weekend, something I was extremely okay with. We got to go and see the new Batman movie FOR FREE! I happen to love Batman and I was thrilled when Brysen called me and told me we were going to go. I might have screamed a lot for a long time.

That's it for the Spencer Family for now. I'll post more when I have more pictures to show.

Brittney & Brysen


No comments:

Post a Comment