Monday, March 19, 2012

Our One Month Anniversary


This past Saturday, on Saint Patrick’s Day no less, Brysen and I celebrated our first month of marriage. Wahoo! We haven’t killed each other yet so I consider this marriage to be a success so far. I did kick out his cat for the time being though. I decided I wanted to be able to breathe and see in my cute little apartment and not be drugged out on Benadryl the entire time. Brysen misses Skitter though so once allergy season is over he gets to come back.

Anyways, we have been super busy over the past month finishing moving into our apartment. This is a good thing because I no longer feel like I should be on a hoarders show but it’s extremely sad that it’s taken this long to get everything unpacked. We’ve been going through boxes of things we haven’t seen in ten years and hanging out with friends. We’ve also been busy buying lots of stuff from Bed, Bath and Beyond that we don’t really need but that we really want. I’m actually enjoying putting our new home together, even if it does take a lot of work and requires lots of energy.


In other, less exciting yet still slightly important news:

While I’ve been busy at work trying to make up for all the days I took off, Brysen has been at home staying busy looking for jobs. He did get two interviews last week so keep your fingers crossed! He’s been awesome at cleaning the apartment and cooking lots and lots of meals for me. Brysen has me beat in the whole ‘domesticated’ area and it’s probably a good thing too because I am the least domesticated person you could ever meet.  He even cleaned the bathroom for me! I have the sweetest husband ever. He rarely complains about being married to me, something I greatly appreciate.

I am still surviving both working and going to college for the time being. Although I must admit I am starting to get sick of always doing schoolwork in some form or another. Oh well, such is the life of a teacher, right? I just had my spring break for college and now I am anxiously awaiting for the long anticipated spring break for work. I plan to sleep in and spend time with my two favorite things in the whole world, Brysen and my kindle and not answer my phone.

Well, that’s all I can think of for now folks. Have a nice life!

Brittney & Brysen

No comments:

Post a Comment