Monday, December 1, 2014

What I'm Grateful For

This past month has been an excellent time for me to really think about what I am truly grateful for. I am eternally grateful for my sweet, caring, hilarious husband. He is my best friend, love of my life, soul mate, and rock.  





I am grateful for my family, both mine and my husbands. They are always there for us whenever we need them. I have been blessed with incredible in-laws who accept me and are supportive of me and my man. 




I am grateful for the opportunity I have to go to college and to get a better education. I'm grateful that I am able to receive scholarships so I don't have to pay my full tuition....let's face it. College is expensive. 

I am grateful for my loving Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ. Without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. I am grateful that I am able to attend weekly church meetings, even if I do struggle with getting up on time. 



Now it's time for me to go and cuddle my amazing husband in front of the fireplace and play a game of Yahtzee. 

Love,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment